Friday, August 03, 2007

LeviTV: Eikev

Apologies on the choppiness - if anyone knows how to make good compressions with quicktime please let me know.

enjoy.

much thanks to Benz's Gourmet for allowing us use of their premises.

5 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger HG11 said...

when you speaking about the clothes/talents that you DON'T use,you said worn and torn,more appropriately said: Rusty etc...
Anywho, I lovr the finish.
Shabbat Shalom
ps I didn't know you were in the CH this week;will you revisit CH?

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger the OTHER roomy said...

yankele: hey thanks - i caught that one too, alas too late though...
thanks for keeping an eye out for me though (really appreciated).
prob thurs...

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Kosher Foodie said...

Much better, and I actually laughed!! It was when you pulled the CHeighter to ask about the parsha.
Keep getting your talents out of the closet, hatzlocho

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger the OTHER roomy said...

e.: a REAL laugh??? wow im good ;). thanks.
wear 'em proudly!

 
At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta love hatzalah!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home